Long Boots

Jellymoon

Visit site
Can anyone recommend me some long boots for hunting that won’t break the bank, but will be warm, pref without too much detail for the mud too get stuck in!

Widgeon

Visit site
My hunting boots are the traditional pull on style but I buy them a size too big so there is plenty of room for tights and thermal socks. If your boots are too fitted, your feet can't move inside them and they will get cold.

Not hunting specific but I totally second this general tip - buy a bit big and invest in some socks, or sock combos (Noble Outfitters pedis on the inside, ski socks outer layer!) that fit inside the boots. TBH I'm not sure a pair of leather boots are ever going to keep you really cosy.

Auslander

Visit site
Maybe I'm late with the response, but I want to add. If you are still in search of long boots, I suggest paying attention to Irish Setter Men's 2875 Vaprtrek-M boots. They are waterproof, warm (not for summer hunting, I guess), and are able to protect you from snakes due to a special snake guard system. I've already tried mine, and I'm very pleased. By the way, you can read review. Hopefully, this info will be useful for someone.
Lol - think you need to do a bit of research into British hunting!

L&M

Visit site
I have always had Regents for hunting - my current pair are a field boot with the lace up on the foot and a zipped back. Really comfy and smart and if I remember right were around the £180 mark, but have had them for several seasons now.