Long dressage boots big problems

Michelle1109

Visit site
Hi all

I wonder if anyone can help!
I need a pair of nice long boots for dressage and every day - I do not do affiliated or any thing serious. But I’d really like a pair of boots that look the part but fit me!!

I have fat ankles :) and fairly big calf’s haha!!

I have had made to measure but they came up to big - my fault as I measured wrong but sooooo much money and still had to have them adjusted and they still don’t feel right

Can anyone suggest long boots with laces? Has anyone tried them who is in the same situation?

I’m 5,7 - size uk 6 - back of my knee is 47:48 calf is about 42-43 depending on how hot it is (our summers here in dubai are very hot) my weight is normal but I’ve always had wider legs and fat ankles haha!!

Really hoping someone can suggest a good pair of boots that don’t cost £1500++++

Thanks

Michelle1109

Visit site
what about the mountain horse venice? I have a pair and although I am a regular calf they do come in much bigger sizes
Hi!
Any off the shelf zipper never fit I’ve tried all kinds of pairs even with larger calf
It’s my ankle area I have an issues with
So I need laces - boots with full laces and zips so I can adjust if needed

AFB

Visit site
I can only think of DeNiro/Cavallo type that do full laces, not sure that any of the more 'standard' brands (Ariat, MH etc.) do any of that style.

That said if you're not dead set on those, Ariat have a relatively wide selection and I find mine are quite generous in the ankle area.

Michelle1109

Visit site
I can only think of DeNiro/Cavallo type that do full laces, not sure that any of the more 'standard' brands (Ariat, MH etc.) do any of that style.

That said if you're not dead set on those, Ariat have a relatively wide selection and I find mine are quite generous in the ankle area.

Thanks!! I’ll look at ariat they aren’t common here that’s the only problem I’d have to order on line
Looks like it could be another M2M pair 🙄

Leg_end

Visit site
Why don’t you have a look at the Celeris bia’s? I’ve got two pairs and are great as the fit is adjustable outwards. They can do Skype fittings I think so can help you get the right measurements

Michelle1109

Visit site
Why don’t you have a look at the Celeris bia’s? I’ve got two pairs and are great as the fit is adjustable outwards. They can do Skype fittings I think so can help you get the right measurements

Funny you should say that!! I’ve just had a look at their website and emailed them
AND about the Bia ..... they look great

Have you got a pair?

Miss Bossy

Visit site
Highly recommend Celeris and the bia’s, I have two pairs and absolutely love them. Last year they were a little tight I blame it on the heat not the fact I gained a few pounds, so just loosen the laces and the fit was perfect! ��