Long leather boots - recommendations

Gift Horse

Visit site
Can anyone recommend a brand/style of women's long leather riding boots. I'm after a plain black pair with flat top and a plain sole, my budget is £250. I have a pair of Tuffa showtime which I absolutely love but they are getting very worn and I can't replace them because since I bought them Tuffa have changed the calf sizing.

The Jaggard Oakham boots look like they might be okay, but haven't heard of them until looking recently. Does anyone have them/have you been pleased with them, the quality etc?

TIA

jnb

Visit site
I have the Jaggard Melton, they are lovely boots but possibly not as robust as your Tuffa ones.
However I did find them shorter in the leg than I would like (this may suit you however if you are wearing them with garter straps for showing). But, check what length you need, for instance the boots I bought were 44 length where my Mountain Horse are 46/7 length and are perfect for me, I feel like 44 is too short for me but as mine are field boots with a bow I can't wear garter straps to fill the gap so I feel they don't look quite right on me, although perfectly acceptable for everyday use.
Of course, if you had the made to measure you could have extra length, which I wish I had done with hindsight.

Gift Horse

Visit site
Thanks for your reply jnb It’s really helpful ?
I don’t need the boots to be super tough I’m quite light on boots so they will likely be fine.
44 should be perfect for me but thanks for the advice regarding boot length I will check before ordering. Thanks

AFB

Visit site
Properly flat top for showing? If so Regents are the only ones I can think of in that budget (sure there are more)

Gift Horse

Visit site
No, I don’t want them for showing. I have a pair of Regents for best.
I just prefer plain, flat(ish) top boots.