Long Riding Boots

Showjumper567

Visit site
Just doing some shopping for a new pair of long riding boots...... I would like something elegant and stylish... I have quite round calfs .... Size 8 foot... 17 1/2 inch height, 16 inch width !
Any advice on boots? Recommendations?

Jobi-Wan Kenobi

Visit site
A company called Bit on the Side Saddle were offering them made to measure for £150 at Your Horse Live. Might be worth asking if that's still their price?

Nugget La Poneh

Visit site
I am getting Just Togs Nebraska H2O boots - although they are small in the foot so having to have a 9, but they fit my fat calves, but are fitted round the ankle.

Kat_Bath

Visit site
Have a look at Regent boots, they make three widths.

Agreed, I have a pair of Regents and have almost the same size leg as the OP. They are 'wide' calf although I wouldn't say my legs are wide. I picked them up on Ebay for £60 I think. Never been worn so I was very lucky. They have softened very well too. Keep an eye out OP, you never know!

Mince Pie

Visit site
If others think bromonts would fit then I'll give them my vote. Comfy from day one and mine still look good after 4 years (and I'm not that kind to them!).

Showjumper567

Visit site
Thank you for advice everyone!! Parlanti are very elegant although very soft, would they not wear too easily? Veredus look good although very expensive! ( wish I could be sponsored lol! )

Do ariat bromont have that same elegant look?

Mince Pie

Visit site
Do ariat bromont have that same elegant look?

Ignore the fact that I'm on the floor and look at the pretty boots!
168360_500767955809_815825_n.jpg

sam_

Visit site
Thank you for advice everyone!! Parlanti are very elegant although very soft, would they not wear too easily? Veredus look good although very expensive! ( wish I could be sponsored lol! )

I have had my parlanti boots for 3 or 4 years now and they are so soft and comfy and beautiful to look at lol, mines are still in great condition, there is wear down the inside but they are used a lot! So I would say they are quite hard wearing!
I also love my veredus ones I think they are so different and smart I would say they are definitely more hard wearing than the parlanti I have had mine a couple of years now and they still look brand new! They are pricey tho but well worth the investment id say!
There are so many choices out there tho!

bexcy-bee

Visit site
Another vote for ariat bromonts , LOVE mine, and I have chunky legs! And ariat are unbeatable for customer services

Bexcy-bee x

TrasaM

Visit site
Another vote for ariat bromonts , LOVE mine, and I have chunky legs! And ariat are unbeatable for customer services

Bexcy-bee x
Lucky me got a pair for Xmas but have not had a chance to try them out. Really well fitting though and I've got sturdy legs too. Really pleased to hear so many good things being said about them. Am really looking forward to testing them out properly now.