Long Time No Updates, But Small Person Made H&H!

measles

Visit site
It has been some time since I've had any spare minutes to contribute here in the way that I used to. That is largely down to my full time job away from horses, our horse business and now that A is at University his 9 years the younger little brother B (see, we were working our way through the alphabet :D ) getting out and about with his small ponies.

My thoughts had turned again to the fun I had on here when B got his photo in H&H this week and a little write up, a very proud mum moment!

He got his little yellow pony just before Christmas and together they are having a ball!

Saffy the ever exuberant is still to the fore and having fun with another forum member, and she was out at the weekend doing her thing:

I plan to be online more and look forward to catching up with everyone again!

EveningStar

Visit site
Oh my god B's pony is freaking adorable (love the show name too!) Well done to him that must've been a real moment for him to be in H&H
Saffy looks super as per, what a jump she has!

measles

Visit site
Oh my god B's pony is freaking adorable (love the show name too!) Well done to him that must've been a real moment for him to be in H&H
Saffy looks super as per, what a jump she has!

He was just chuffed to bits as he loves his pony! Saffy made H&H last autumn when she won a 1.15 Amateur second round but she is cross as she didn't get a pic!

stencilface

High upon a hillside
Visit site
Lovely pictures, I have missed your reports :)

Reading the H&H article I saw the name Aileen Craig, I spent a week in a horsebox with her in Ireland ten years ago, makes me feel very old!!

nikkimariet

Visit site
It has been some time since I've had any spare minutes to contribute here in the way that I used to. That is largely down to my full time job away from horses, our horse business and now that A is at University his 9 years the younger little brother B (see, we were working our way through the alphabet :D ) getting out and about with his small ponies.

My thoughts had turned again to the fun I had on here when B got his photo in H&H this week and a little write up, a very proud mum moment!

BenHampH_zps22de186a.jpeg

He got his little yellow pony just before Christmas and together they are having a ball!

BenampMustoPCOpenDengie_zps172d8f71.jpg

201401111420582_zps329173a1.jpg

Saffy the ever exuberant is still to the fore and having fun with another forum member, and she was out at the weekend doing her thing:

201403291417502_zpsa699782a.jpg

I plan to be online more and look forward to catching up with everyone again!

There you go :)

Lovely update, pleased to hear you are all doing well!

DonkeyClub

Visit site
He's come on so well- it only seems like yesterday he was doing tiny courses, now he's sailing round these massive tracks!!
I think it's amazing how you've found the right pony for him at the right time, to keep him moving on and progressing .. That's a really clever way to bring a child on quickly!

measles

Visit site
He's come on so well- it only seems like yesterday he was doing tiny courses, now he's sailing round these massive tracks!!
I think it's amazing how you've found the right pony for him at the right time, to keep him moving on and progressing .. That's a really clever way to bring a child on quickly!

It is quite a thing how the right pony - or horse - can do wonders for a rider. I see it regularly and there is just that little bit of something special when it happens. Doing it on a realistic budget is always my challenge, but we are getting there!