Long time since been on here

Pidgeon

Visit site
1000008834.jpg1000008835.jpg1000008833.jpg1000008832.jpg
Not sure how many on here remember me and Pidge. He's still here at the age of 26y 10m old, and we are both growing old disgracefully 🤣🤣 We lost his soul mate, Sunny, nearly 2 years ago, and my sister's other horse Bonnie stepped up and has buddied up with Pidge. I never thought I'd still have him after he got Cushings in January 2015, but hey ho he is still here eating me out of house and home, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sparky Lily

Visit site
Hey, someone I know in real life! I hoped you might start posting again. Pidge is looking great. Grace and I have a combined age of 95! I’m certainly not adding in the other 4, even though one is just a 2 year old.

Pidgeon

Visit site
Hey, someone I know in real life! I hoped you might start posting again. Pidge is looking great. Grace and I have a combined age of 95! I’m certainly not adding in the other 4, even though one is just a 2 year old.
Thanks, as you know it takes a lot of work and a team around me to help keep him like this. Definitely don't add all the ponies into your combined age 😁 I still don't think I'm 52, like how did that happen!

Pidgeon

Visit site
Thanks, am loving having the horses at home, but losing Sunny was just awful. It broke my heart twice, once for losing him, and second seeing how much Pidge missed him. He'd been Pidges soul mate for over 17 years so it was tough. How are you, been way to long so imagine lots to catch up on

LeneHorse

Visit site
Welcome back to the forum. Your boy is a credit to you. May you have many more happy years together.
My girl has lived with Cushings since 2014, so it's lovely to see another Cushings horse looking so good

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Thanks, am loving having the horses at home, but losing Sunny was just awful. It broke my heart twice, once for losing him, and second seeing how much Pidge missed him. He'd been Pidges soul mate for over 17 years so it was tough. How are you, been way to long so imagine lots to catch up on

Many changes. Now live in Scotland and have a wee retirement livery. Hugs for the Pidge (and you).

Pidgeon

Visit site
Welcome back to the forum. Your boy is a credit to you. May you have many more happy years together.
My girl has lived with Cushings since 2014, so it's lovely to see another Cushings horse looking so good
Thanks, it's hard work keeping them in good nick isn't it. 2 pergolide a day, plus mash on top of breakfast and tea - hardest part is getting food he will eat.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Hi, lovely to see Pidge still eating you out of house and home, sorry to hear about sunny he was such a dude too! Does that mane Pidge now has a girlfriend in his dotage?

Annagain

Visit site
Hi Maesfen! Long time no see - although you've just made me work out that Arch and I have a combined age of 75 and now I feel ancient so I'm not sure how pleased I am to see you 😛. Lovely to see Pidge looking so good. Are you still riding him? Arch has been retired for nearly 4 years now. He finally found his place in life!

Pidgeon

Visit site
Another welcome back. I've only just managed to get on again and had to start a new account (was Maesfen)
Pidge looks very well x
Welcome back to
Thanks, lot of hard work and money, but he doesn't owe me anything so he gets whatever he needs x

Pidgeon

Visit site
Hi, lovely to see Pidge still eating you out of house and home, sorry to hear about sunny he was such a dude too! Does that mane Pidge now has a girlfriend in his dotage?
Yes, Chris bought Weezys Bonnie back in 2014 I think it was, as Sunny was semi retired then. She has stepped up and buddied up to him, but it's really down to Katie's Coligone that I've still got him. He was pair bonded with Sunny, and didn't cope, so Bonnie palled up with him. But he didn't cope at all when Bonnie out of sight, really bad he would have colic'ed or done himself an injury. Thankfully Katie said to try 50ml of Coligone 30mins before taking Bonnie out, and OMG it is just amazing, he is happy grazing and mooching around whilst Bonnie is out. I really thought I'd have to have him PTS if he didn't settle, which I knew he never would. X

Last edited:

Pidgeon

Visit site
Hi Maesfen! Long time no see - although you've just made me work out that Arch and I have a combined age of 75 and now I feel ancient so I'm not sure how pleased I am to see you 😛. Lovely to see Pidge looking so good. Are you still riding him? Arch has been retired for nearly 4 years now. He finally found his place in life!
Yes, we still pootle round the roads or bridleways here, or go over Cannock Chase, but flatter canter tracks in deference to his age. Bet Arch is absolutely loving retired life!