Long waterproof riding coat

chocolategirl

Visit site
As title, can anyone please recommend a reasonably priced long riding coat, that is actually waterproof? Hopefully around the £100 mark as I need 2 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Tia 😊

limestonelil

Visit site
I got a Jack Wolfskin one which does the job, comfy and waterproof. About £65 in a sale. Friends have them as ordinary coats but the coats have shoulder cape and split in the back etc. Also Raydale sometimes have them on their website.

Bonnie Allie

Visit site
I love the Jack Murphy Malvern Bush coats. We have them sent out to Aussie as they are far superior to our drizabone. The Aussie drizabone gets hot and stinks after a while so was thrilled to find the Jack Murphy.

They are really well priced also

bouncing_ball

Visit site
Anyone know the difference between a musto Suffolk signature coat and a musto Suffolk BR1 coat? I think the first is an older model? Are they both good?

And whether they come up large / small or true to size?

Thanks

gemisastar

Visit site
I think I have the Suffolk signature, my friend has an almost identical one but not sure that's the BR1? Anyway I bought mine in a size 8 (I am a size 8), it fits me well with room for layers without being too huge. Friend is a 14 ISH and hers fits well also in a size 14 i think!