Look at what I am getting

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I think she’s a Lab with huge ears I suppose her head will thicken up a bit more she’s not through growing but the ears are very big there’s no getting away from it .

They stand out as well compared to Dram's, they are gorgeous.

Bellasophia

Visit site
Both my st poodle girls heads dramatically changed( matured )after their third season..they were spayed later . Labs are a similar size breed..I bet your girl will “ grow into her ears” given time to mature.
Shes lovely.

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
I've been away from HHO for a while and this is one of the few threads I've really missed! Now caught up on the 4 pages I'd not seen. Pearl is beautiful, I love her inquisitive face.

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
I think she’s a Lab with huge ears I suppose her head will thicken up a bit more she’s not through growing but the ears are very big there’s no getting away from it .

It's not so much the size, although they are quite big, so much as the angle that they are set on at. Our yellow one has ears like we've never had before, that is because of their angle, as much as their size, we have had Labs with big ears before but they didn't stand out like hers do. Sorry I'm no good at posting photos.

Clodagh

Visit site
Oh dear Pearl has chewed the toe of MrG’s churches shoes .
I have warned him to pick shoes up .

Ffee ate my ugg boots last night. She bought them for me for Christmas as a sorry for eating the last pair. She is 2 years old. She is bored.
They do have good taste though, I bet Pearl never eats cheap footwear.

Goldenstar

Visit site
Oops. Is Mr G angry? Does he know yet?
No he was ok just upset they where lovely shoes, I had warned him to keep his shoes up a height .
Minutes before Gary’s cousin and wife arrived for the week end she helpfully destroyed a pot of patio plants that where looking particularly nice and spread them in front of the front door as a sort of organic red carpet to welcome them
Yesterday she ate a highland spring bottle that was in the back of the car sadly it was full of water .
Today she rearranged ( eaten ) the arm of drivers seat in the lorry and she learning to bury things sadly she practising in the middle of the lawn .
She digs a hole ( seems to mainly use her teeth ) and then piles swag in it she’s not got to the covering up stage .
I also have just found the missing front door mat in a field .
Here comes the bad stage .

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
No he was ok just upset they where lovely shoes, I had warned him to keep his shoes up a height .
Minutes before Gary’s cousin and wife arrived for the week end she helpfully destroyed a pot of patio plants that where looking particularly nice and spread them in front of the front door as a sort of organic red carpet to welcome them
Yesterday she ate a highland spring bottle that was in the back of the car sadly it was full of water .
Today she rearranged ( eaten ) the arm of drivers seat in the lorry and she learning to bury things sadly she practising in the middle of the lawn .
She digs a hole ( seems to mainly use her teeth ) and then piles swag in it she’s not got to the covering up stage .

???

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site

That sounds about par for the course:D