Look at what I am getting

Clodagh

Visit site
I am ,deep breath, arranging for her to come by pet courier , I can’t see the CV situation is going to relax enough for us to drive five hours to get her .
I have spoken to the breeder and she and her kids are going to get her used to a carrier so it not too much of a shock .

Last winter a friend had his lab pup come from North Yorkshire to Essex by courier, all was fine. It will be a stressful day for you though.

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
I'm not a labrador person at all, but wow that is a cracking looking litter. Congratulations!!
Hope the little lady arrives safe and sound

Goldenstar

Visit site
when is she arriving? i am getting excited for you. my next door neighbour got a fox red lab a while ago and he is gorgeous, makes my little terrier pup look even smaller than she is...
Her vet check is the 12 Jan so asap after that .
I can’t believe those Pups will have any issues they all look mint .
I had a cry about Pearl and Killi earlier I always do when another is on the cards .
I am worried about the courier thing but I have checked it all out they house to house courier all over Europe , the pup will come in a single door to door transport no stops .

HorseyTee

Visit site
Awww, how could you not have another of those? They look lovely

Thank you. I am still struggling a year later with the loss of the old girl and the boy is extremely special too and when he goes I honestly don't know if I could look at another lab without seeing them.

But I can definitely enjoy puppy pics from other people!

EventingMum

Visit site
How lovely, although I have had JRTs all my adult/married life I have a soft spot for labs - I got one for my 5th birthday and he was my constant childhood companion especially as I was an only child. We lost him when I was 19 and it was heartbreaking - they really are super dogs. Have fun with her when she arrives!

KEK

Visit site
Gorgeous pup! Mine is supposed to be arriving on the 12th of Jan too.. Very nervous about the travel cause she's interstate and the state next to hers has just gone into lockdown :/ really crossing everything they get it contained as if we close our boarders to all again the flight will be cancelled :/

SaharaS

Visit site
Her vet check is the 12 Jan so asap after that .
I can’t believe those Pups will have any issues they all look mint .
I had a cry about Pearl and Killi earlier I always do when another is on the cards .
I am worried about the courier thing but I have checked it all out they house to house courier all over Europe , the pup will come in a single door to door transport no stops .
There is one I would strongly suggest avoiding, from experience..uk based and they transport from Europe and aren't quite what they make out. Happy to give their name via pm but a little clue their name involves a number above three... and the word like these?? I am sure you would anyway..but make sure the company can provide proof of insurance.

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Gorgeous pup! Mine is supposed to be arriving on the 12th of Jan too.. Very nervous about the travel cause she's interstate and the state next to hers has just gone into lockdown :/ really crossing everything they get it contained as if we close our boarders to all again the flight will be cancelled :/

Eek! I hope it all goes well.

Reactions: KEK