Look what I just loaded on a ship! Think horses at water

Sportyspots

Visit site
End of 12hr night shift and this is one of last boxes on ship
7411c84a.jpg

d404b2ac.jpg

Carefreegirl

Visit site
That was in the paper yesterday I think and yes it was called horse at water. It's stunning but didn't realise it was that big !
Wonder if it would fit next to my garden pond ?

Sportyspots

Visit site
Annoyingly it had been on wheels for a good half hour but didn't realise what is was till I called it under when ready to load, then it's a rush to get it on before moveing onto next one etc! But it's on a 40' long, 8'6" tall x 8' wide box and was a good 6' over height and over width each side so huge! Didn't have paperwork for that ship as was moving to another but port of destination was abbreviated down to PHL? Confusingly had this weeks H&H on me and picture of it in there said going to Greenwich Park, the ship we put it on would not have fitted down the Thames! Think I read about copies going around the world though, sure someone on here will know

starryeyed

Visit site
Wow that's huge!! My horse struggles to get past the (obviously severed) iron horse heads on a gateway near us, not sure what she'd think if she came across that!

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Hummm im not sure whether it is philadephia...PHL is the airport code im not sure about the port code though?

Do you know the vessels name? i can look it up and see where she's sailing to on AIB...

It is HUUUGE though, far bigger than i thought it was!:D

Mo-Jo

Visit site
Wow that's amazing!! I thought it was a fountain until I googled it and saw the pipe thing in its mouth is actually to balance it haha. I wonder why it's called horse at WATER though.