Looking for a Cocker Spaniel Pup

tamsinkb

Visit site
OH and I have decided to extend our family further and get another Working Cocker to keep Bruce company
grin.gif
- we are ideally looking for a black bitch, but are not that fussed about colour - Has anyone got any suggestions as to where to look for one? We got Bruce from a breeder in our village who has since moved and I have tried a Google search but the only pups I have found have been in Yorkshire and Carmarthenshire - both of which are a mighty distance from Sussex and I feel it would be a bit unfair for a Puppy to endure that sort of distance in the car as a first experience! many Thanks for any suggestions

Tamsin

Spudlet

Visit site
There's a specific Cocker Spaniel forum too - they migyht be able to help recommend a good breeder (they have show and workers on there
smile.gif
)

Just need the link.... **toddles off**

tamsinkb

Visit site
Thanks for the replys so far - I'll look into those links - my OH has suddenly become very 'into' dogs and has already named the new addition ( despite bnot having found her yet!) - Men
wink.gif
!!!

spaniel

Visit site
Another wocker owner.....we are slowly gaining domination!!

Cant help with pups Im afraid, I had the devils own job finding ours a month or so ago - a superb working line from Gloucestershire - I suspect all his pups are homed by now.

Very nice black pups though so if you are really stuck and prepared to wait its possible they may have another litter next year. PM me if you want contact details.

Cliqmo

Visit site
the kennel club have a fairly large list of breeders with current litters at the moment
smile.gif
...I know of a lovely black dog looking for a new home near Wareham in Dorset (his sisters have all been sold) - I put a deposit on his brother today
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif