Looking for a competent rider to exercise my horse

Annie B.

Visit site
I have a big IDx Hann who was backed and ridden away at four and a half. I hacked him out when I got him home then sent him back for more schooling 5 months later. Horse came back to me with damaged suspensory's so 6 months off, brought back into work with in hand work etc slowly. I then employed a professional to hack and school 3 times a week for 4 months they then let me down finding full time employment and not telling me just didn't return my calls. Then employed a lady who rode my horse for 3 months and I have found out today she has gone into full time employment at a stud near me and has not got time to help me any more.I know need to find some one honest and capable of bringing this horse on for me hacking etc as I have a damaged back and just need to get some one to help me get miles on the clock so to speak. Has any one got any recommendations for someone who will come to me? Darwen Lancs

Annie B.

Visit site
Well I am amazed that no one seems to do this anymore, there seems to be an incredibly lack of the old fashioned horsemen/ women. I have fortunately met a trainer from our local Mounted Police who's going to ride for me so hope fully problem solved. :)

lizbet

Visit site
I am amazed nobody has replied to this.What a lovely offer.To far for me to come.Good luck to you.People dont deserve it thats all i can say.

Annie B.

Visit site
Hi Rachel, I am sorted, thank you for replying I have the advanced trainer from the police mounted section in Preston coming to school big lad twice a week. Thanks for your interest I was shocked at how little interest I got for such a super opportunity. X