looking for a dog and horse sitter - possible accomodation for someone

show_jumper

Visit site
hi there everyone

well for those of you who know....

im moving to the USA, however - still have 3 dogs and one horse - who at the moment - will all be coming out with me......

but in the mean time while im flitting between countries - i need someone to look after them...

we live on a lovely 15 acre property and would love someone who could either pop in every day (live in berkshire) to feed the creatures and muck out my horse....... or if someone would be interested in keeping there horse (or a couple) on the yard in return for feeding them?? and we have a self contained cottage too so if someone wanted a house and somewhere for there horse (with outstanding facilites) in return for a little bit of work each day - jsut feeding and mucking 1 horse out and 3 dogs (who live on the yard) it would be the ideal spot????

right now im clutching at straws - so any input would be greatly received........ as time is running out before i go back again! argh!!!

thanks xxx

Suzie86

Visit site
Hi
smile.gif
whereabouts in berkshire are you?

Suzie86

Visit site
Where specifically as I may be able to help, I work near Slough, horse is in Ascot and live in Woodley near Reading/Wokingham, drive home from yard through bracknell...

welshone

Visit site
Hi showjumper,
you pm'ed me with your number but for some reason can't now get in to my messages. Did try to ring you earlier today, maybe you could call me back? Thanks