Wanted Looking for a livery yard !

Sflanagan

New User
Visit site
On behalf of two young riders moving to London from Switzerland. They are bringing two dressage horses over and are looking for a yard in and around London, maybe west towards surrey aswell. They have both competed for Switzerland, gone to Europeans etc. So are looking for somewhere professional but does not only have to be a dressage based yard ! They will be living south/south-west London Zone 1 of that helps, hoping to find a commute to the stables under 1 hour by car !

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
On behalf of two young riders moving to London from Switzerland. They are bringing two dressage horses over and are looking for a yard in and around London, maybe west towards surrey aswell. They have both competed for Switzerland, gone to Europeans etc. So are looking for somewhere professional but does not only have to be a dressage based yard ! They will be living south/south-west London Zone 1 of that helps, hoping to find a commute to the stables under 1 hour by car !
Worth trying Here
He runs a very good yard and this place is also worth a look.
Try also Livery list and Surrey equine pages on Facebook - there are several groups there!

Ignore post 2 as the poster thinks you want a riding school, not a decent livery yard.

camilla a

New User
Visit site
Hi there, I also may be looking for a livery yard, with great turnout, either DIY or assisted or part livery.
It must be within 25 min of Raynes Park (SW20), I drive so public transport is not a necessity but the closer the better. Great all-year turnout, an arena and hacking paths.
Is there such a place under 200 pcm?

I have been loaning a Dales for almost a year and she's at an amazing yard in Warlingham but the yard is 100% DIY. Owners would like to sell and I am not against buying her but need to consider expenses and I may (eventually) travel for work so needs to be somewhere where she can be cared for if I am away for the week. I'd be so sad to see her go :(

Thank you for any advice!

Riding2020

Visit site
Hi there, I also may be looking for a livery yard, with great turnout, either DIY or assisted or part livery.
It must be within 25 min of Raynes Park (SW20), I drive so public transport is not a necessity but the closer the better. Great all-year turnout, an arena and hacking paths.
Is there such a place under 200 pcm?

I have been loaning a Dales for almost a year and she's at an amazing yard in Warlingham but the yard is 100% DIY. Owners would like to sell and I am not against buying her but need to consider expenses and I may (eventually) travel for work so needs to be somewhere where she can be cared for if I am away for the week. I'd be so sad to see her go :(

Thank you for any advice!

Hi, feel free to message me

Bob notacob

Visit site
Worth trying Here
He runs a very good yard and this place is also worth a look.
Try also Livery list and Surrey equine pages on Facebook - there are several groups there!

Ignore post 2 as the poster thinks you want a riding school, not a decent livery yard.
Couldnt agree motre with this poster. Seb is highly competent and talented and whilst I have no direct knowlege of the other reference ,I have only heard good things.