Looking for a loan!grrrrr!WMids!

goldie12

Visit site
My friend and i have been looking for a loan horse for months! the perfect one came up last week, we were due to go and see him last week but then he passed away!!!so shocked!!!

anyway, does anyone have or know anyone that has a 17hh'ish horse for loan?looked everywhere, horsemart,quest, deals etc etc....pref an allrounder and has to be safe to hack both on and off roads...can offer an amazing home in west mids area...please pm me if you know anyone or would like to know more about us!would also look to buy if things go well!

blackcob

🖖
Visit site
Is the height a real issue? I know of one up for loan in the Shropshire area, hacks alone or in company, forward going but safe and a very experienced hunter, but he's only 14.3hh!
blush.gif

Boxers

Visit site
I might know of a 16.2 warmblood available in Sleaford, Lincs. Don't personally know it but an acquaintance had it for her 10 year old daughter and it was too much for her so she returned it. As far as I know the owner still has it.

Hedwards

Visit site
i've spent the whole day looking for a loan in the midlands area (i'm in leicesteshire)- looking for a similar thing too, although i will go down to 16hh and would like to do a bit of local dressage/sj etc. etc. - there just doesnt seem to be anything about - every single one i've phoned up about has just gone...
frown.gif

i've only been looking for a day and already i feel like i'm never going to find one. just cant bare the thought of not having one for any extended period of time... i feel your pain!