Looking for a riding school in Fife!

sorona

Visit site
Hi, I am looking for a good riding school in Fife for my 8 year old neice to have lessons at! I think she would benefit from group lessons (after an initial assessment and perhaps some 1 to 1 tuition!) so she can be with other kids a similar age and ability so a school that perhaps has a junior club at the weekend would be great!
She is a very enthusiastic novice who has caught the bug whilst visiting us and riding our ponies in the New Forest and she would love to have lessons!
I moved from Glenrothes about 18 years ago so have no idea which riding schools are any good (my Aunt used to own Balfarg Riding School many years ago!) so would really like some reccommendations please :)

sorona

Visit site
Does Lochore Meadows Riding Stables have a good reputation?...........they seem to run a junior riding club with stable management as well as horse riding!

Admirable

Visit site
Presuming you are now based in Glenrothes, there is a Glenrothes branch of the Pony Club who are all very helpful.

There is Bowhouse Equestrian on the Cluny road to Kirkcaldy that do weekend lessons for younger kids. They have their own instructor but do 'subcontract' other instructors in as the students ability increases.

sorona

Visit site
Thanks for that Admirable, Bowhouse has been suggested by somebody else too so I will give them a ring :)
And yes, my niece is based between Glenrothes and Kirkcaldy (I'm in the New Forest still!) so Bowhouse would be ideal :)