Looking for a Westie

JennBags

HHOSS Wonder Woman
Visit site
Mr JB has decided he definitely wants another Westie after saying he'd never be able to get another one (we lost Suzie a few months ago aged 14). However were absolutely not paying the extortionate prices of close to £3k for a pup py that they're going for at the moment.

I know sometimes people on here come across dogs looking for new homes, so if anyone hears of one looking for a new home please do let me know.

Chiffy

Visit site
JB, I am going to my hairdresser this morning and she just happens to breed Westies! I am pretty sure she hasn’t had a litter this year and you wouldn’t want to have to travel so far again, but I will see if she has any contacts and if she knows anything about prices from the reputable breeders. I know that the best flatcoat breeders are not embracing these ridiculous lockdown prices.

CMcC

Visit site
Would you be interested in an ex-puppy farm dog/bitch?
my friend has two ex-puppy farm Westies. Like all rescues they had some issues to start with but are nice little dogs. No problem rehoming withother dogs.

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Would you be interested in an ex-puppy farm dog/bitch?
my friend has two ex-puppy farm Westies. Like all rescues they had some issues to start with but are nice little dogs. No problem rehoming withother dogs.

I was going to suggest this too. Have you had a look at many tears?

Lintel

Visit site
I was going to suggest this too. Have you had a look at many tears?
I think I've just cried my way through most of the doggos pages ...
I do not need another but the GSD? I'm sure she would get on so well with our big laid back boy.. however oh will never allow it and neither will this bloomin lockdown??