Looking for Copper please read

WoopsiiD

summerfieldstables.weebly.com
A while ago in HH was an ad looking for a pony called Copper who had been stolen in the worcester area. This pony turned up on my yard-it was not known at the time she was stolen. My daughter fell in love with this pony and we were offered her to buy. This was the first pony my daughter had bonded with and she spent may hrs just grooming her and talking to her. This pony has now been returned to the rightful owner, all I want to know is that she is ok. My daughter is 4 years old and misses this pony a lot.
I think she was in the april/may HH's
She was a liver chestnut type hence the name copper, about 11.2 with a blaze, v kind eyes!
Thank you

kirstyfk

Visit site
Have you thought of writing a letter to H&H. Her owners must have been relieved to get her back but it must have been so sad for you and your family to part with her.

Bella3puff

Visit site
When they pony was returned to the owner how did it get there did the owners pick it up?

Is there no link from how it got returned that you can't look in to.

Can you not buy back copies of the Horse and Hound were the owners details in it? Which week etc or month.... some people do keep all there Horse and Hounds

lornas

New User
Visit site
I have all, bar 11, of the last two and a half years-worth of Horse And Hound if you require them.
Have been in the same situation.
STOLEN/DISAPPEARED WHILST ON LOAN-TOBY-COLOURED GELDING 15.1ish , would now be 12-14 years old, SERIOUSLY BAD LOADER!Arab x Irish Cob very Arab neck and head (distinct `notch` in right/near side ear) light feather, wavy/spiral mane and tail, previously suffered severe bout of Laminitis with in-expereinced first owner, partial rotation of both fr Pedal Bones, very distinct markings, have Detailed Photos (Police have been given copies).
Police in Clackmannanshire informed and I have the CRN.

Please please help miss our Boy bitterly.