Looking for DIY Yards in Hurst/Binfield/Wokingham (Berks) areas

ezj200

New User
Visit site
Hi ya

I am deserperately looking for a new DIY yard for two geldings one retired and one in work, good turn out an hacking & access to flood lit school would be great, in Hurst/Binfield/Wokingham/Waltham St Lawerence areas but I can travel a bit further out for the right place. if you know of any yards with spaces please could you message me back?

Many thanks
smile.gif

x

jenson1

Visit site
ive been looking for a new place too and i happen to remember they was a very appealing advert for a new yard in hurst advertised in Jods Galore in Henely on Thames,maybe give them a call tomorrow to get the numbers from the advert.

Suzie86

Visit site
my old yard is in shurlock row just between hurst and binfield, its been rebuilt basically and v nice, whitfield farm (google website), theres a little yard just opposite there that just has a couple of stables but a decent school and the hackings alright round there, you can get onto the knowl hill or binfield bridle circuits, err theres keirsbridge in hurst i think, glennifers on the drift road those are the only ones i can think of off the top of my head google them for phone numbers
smile.gif
also you've probably tried it but if you search livery yards near hurst, or binfield on google it'll come up with a load