Looking for first horse share in Surrey! Please help

jems0904

New User
Visit site
Hi everyone, please can someone help me find the perfect horse to share in Surrey near Chobham/Woking/Weybridge/Chertsey area.

I have been riding on and off since I was young (now 21) however I stopped riding for university, now that I am back I really would like to get into a horse share as I haven't found the right riding school and miss the interaction with horses. I am worked at a livery yard for 2 years so can groom, muck our and tack up horses.

I am looking for a bombproof, safe horse which will enable me to build my confidence and ability, preferable 15.2hh-16.2hh. Would like to do schooling and hacks. If you have or know everyone who has a horse that I may be suitable for please contact me, I am happy to help with stable duties and pay a financial contribution.

Thank you :)

paddy

Visit site
Hi. Your best option is probably to have a look on the notice boards at some of the local tack shops - eg Chobham Rider, Buttons, Rokers etc. Lots of people are keen for financial contribution at the moment and good sharers are like hens' teeth so wouldn't imagine you'll have too many problems finding something.

Good luck!

LynH

Visit site
I was in Rokers today and saw quite a few shares advertised so definitely worth a trip to look at the notice boards.