Looking for full livery

cavalier123

Visit site
I had to sell my field in March this year, (due to poor health i cannot take full care of my pony anymore) and am struggling to find suitable livery. I would prefer my pony to live out, but he needs grazing/ hay managed, as he is overweight. I am looking for recommendations from fellow liveries who are happy on their yards.. ideally south west England. My ideal yard would provide the above, plus have access to off road, or very quiet hacking and an arena. Thanks in advance for any recommendations ?

Oldernewbie

Visit site
Where abouts in the south west are you looking? I have my horse on track livery in Wiltshire. They all get ad lib hay and all the horses eventually seem to reach a good healthy weight (some lose some gain if they start off underweight). Nice hacking locally. Pmme if u would like details.

cavalier123

Visit site
Where abouts in the south west are you looking? I have my horse on track livery in Wiltshire. They all get ad lib hay and all the horses eventually seem to reach a good healthy weight (some lose some gain if they start off underweight). Nice hacking locally. Pmme if u would like details.
Wiltshire would be great! I will pm you!