Looking for Grazing - Heckington Area South Lincolnshire

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
Hi Moonrat - there is/was a yard/riding stables in Heckington where I took daughter a few years ago. A17 from Sleaford - turn right at first turn into Heckington and take first turning right (after docters surgery)and follow road - when residential finishes there is stables/smallholding on right set back from road...maybe they could help. Also try Ewerby I know a couple of folk out there who have horses - the wife of the manager of local estate (hunt meets there) and a barristers wife actually in Ewerby has land and stables - ooo and if you drive out to Ewerby there is a private yard on left who might help. It d be great if they d rent some of the Heckington Show land off (sister lived right next to show ground) but looks like you need to be a bovine. Hope this helps a little...

martlin

www.martlinequestrian.co.uk
I'm in Heckington Fen, the place you are talking about Midlifecrisis is Millview Farm and it has been sold, private yard nowadays.
What sort of grazing arrangement are you after, OP? My neighbour might rent you some, but not sure.

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
I'm in Heckington Fen, the place you are talking about Midlifecrisis is Millview Farm and it has been sold, private yard nowadays.
What sort of grazing arrangement are you after, OP? My neighbour might rent you some, but not sure.

Cheers Martlin I couldn't recall the name to save my life.

Moonrat2108

Visit site
Thanks for replies 😃 I'm ideally after some land to rent around that area - Heckington/great hale / ewerby/ruskington/helpringham all good location wise.
X