looking for livery in or around Corby Glen

jo2507

Visit site
Hi, I wonder if anyone could help I am looking at relocating to Corby Glen but need to find somewhere to keep my mare.

Be greatful for any help.

Thank you

Suelin

Visit site
I don't know anywhere in Corby Glen. You could try at Little Ponton, there is a livery yard there. Also the lass in the Pharmacy at Market Cross Surgery has horses and might be able to help you. Also Angie Percival who used to have a riding school on the Swinstead Road may know of somewhere. The farm is up a left hand track off that road. Vet Roger Lee at Tower farm near Grimsthorpe will be bound to know if there is anywhere local. Practice is on a sharp bend on the right of the A151 between Corby and Grimsthorpe. There is a turning to the right bang on that bend. Take it and his driveway is on the right down there. Brilliant vet as well. Also opposite the Co op in the village is a row of cottages, behind there is a lady with horses, maybe be able to help. Hope this helps you. Good luck.

Suelin

Visit site
There is, I think a livery yard in Stainfield which isn't that far away from Corby Glen. Turn right in Kirkby Underwood and you will fall into Stainfield.
Hope you find somewhere decent.

neddy man

Visit site
Auster Lodge livery yard @ Bourne, 5 miles away, has floodlight arena and x/c course and all mod cons, found on www.*******.co.uk also try www.*******.co.uk .good luck,