Looking for livery in or near Worcester

Sammy1983

Visit site
Hey everyone I live in Worcester and due to a change in Curcumstances I am looking for a new livery yard. Ideally I'm looking for two stables livery a and one grazing. I know all the usual suspects smithys, court farm, meadow sweet, ridge way, allencroft but for various reasons there not suitable for what I'm after. I'm looking for school, all year turn out, someone availible for holiday/weekend cover not to many young children and ideally our own paddocks and ok hacking. I know I'm asking for the world just wondered if anyone knew of anywhere I hadn't heard of that could offer me this? Or just feel free to tell me I'm looking for pie in the sky
Many thanks in advance

Justturnedfifty

Visit site
Hey everyone I live in Worcester and due to a change in Curcumstances I am looking for a new livery yard. Ideally I'm looking for two stables livery a and one grazing. I know all the usual suspects smithys, court farm, meadow sweet, ridge way, allencroft but for various reasons there not suitable for what I'm after. I'm looking for school, all year turn out, someone availible for holiday/weekend cover not to many young children and ideally our own paddocks and ok hacking. I know I'm asking for the world just wondered if anyone knew of anywhere I hadn't heard of that could offer me this? Or just feel free to tell me I'm looking for pie in the sky
Many thanks in advance

Hi there, I know of a new yard (small in size) located in The Lenches, which is going towards Evesham, close to Fladbury Village / road junction. They can offer you exactly what you are after, although I would like to clarify that all year turn out is available BUT not overnight during winter period. If this is in the right direction, let me know and I can give you the yard owners contact details. I moved there earlier this year and am very happy, fabulous hacking with many bridle paths on the doorstep, one actually leads off the yard itself. Owner lives on site, I have complete reassurance during school holiday periods and at weekends if I need extra help. Only 1 older well behaved child on yard. DIY, assisted DIY and full livery available, good quality hay and shavings.

Darbs

Visit site
There is a livery yard between Pinvin and Upton Snodsbury off the B4082 at Cowsden called Cowsden Bank Stables, I don't know much about them, just that they are there. May be worth a search.