Looking for livery near Marnhull, dorset

cheryl138

Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm looking for livery in behalf of my dad and stepmum who are returning to the UK from France with thier two friendly geldings, a 15.2 and his 12.2 companion. Looking for DIY livery, ideally with stables, but no real need for a school (though always a bonus!). Looking for someone friendly that can share chores etc.

Possibly also in need of part livery in the very short term, as they coordinate house and horse moves!

Racergirl

Visit site
Are you on Facebook? Have a look for a lady called Traci Ewings - she's got a yard in Okeford Fitzpaine ( about 5 mins from Sturminster Newton) she would be worth having a word with. Or if you want her phone number, drop me a PM - she also advertises her yard on the Dorset equestrian Facebook page, I'll go see if I can find the link to her advert....

Racergirl

Visit site
Grazing to let in Dorset and Hampshire is the page with her advert - along with two photos - one of some of the stables and one of her school and surrounding area. It won't let me link from my phone and I can't put photos in here either :(