Wanted Looking for livery yard

katjes76

New User
Visit site
Hello,

since I'm moving to London, I'm looking for a livery yard near Holborn (max. 50min away by train).
What I prefer and what would be very important:
-outside and/or inside arena
-qualified coaches (maybe I'm moving with a young horse) for training and schooling for me and my horse
-turnout (not 24/7 but still a couple of hours)
-full livery 7 days a week
-stallions allowed

Does anybody have any suggestions? :)

katjes76

New User
Visit site
I can't think of anywhere that meets all your criteria - the biggest stumbling block will be finding somewhere that will accept a stallion.
ok but do you know anything? even if it doesn't meet all of my criteria? maybe you have experience in one of the stables? by now I have Trent Park, Kingston RC, Petersham Farm Stables, Lee Valley RC, South Medburn, Aldersbrook and Northaw.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I think you will find Trent park and lea valley are riding schools and BHS training centres I very much doubt they would have stallions and I would be certain there set would not be suitable, I can't comment on the others I am afraid but also agree that livery yards in general don't accommodate stallions so that will be the main issue you have.

The only place I knew of that would accept them is Forest Farm Collier row romford, I think it may be too far for you but I kept my stallion there some years ago.