Looking for new hacking/ tweed Jacket?

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com

What’s have you got or what is your favourite? Really love the new Musto one but £250 is pushing it a bit. I’m a size 14 and curvy (with long arms).

Any ideas?

1928sky

Visit site
I have a pretty ponies tweed jacket and absolutely love it- more so because RRP is £195 and I picked it up secondhand (near new condition) for £40!
grin.gif
I have really long arms and this seems to be generous in this department. Unfortunately they are in lancashire as they do a really good alteration service when you buy from new and gives a great fit but bit of a trek from kent! http://www.prettyponies.co.uk/levels.asp?level_id=168

toomanyhorses26

Visit site
I have gone up from my normal size but I have ridic horse who overjumps everything so needed a bit more room
smile.gif
but a couple of others have caldene jackets at my yards and are in their normal sizes

1928sky

Visit site
I use mine for eventing, and mine is green with red and gold overcheck on it, I would have said absolutely fine for dressage I love their tweeds and think they look very smart in any sphere. I just looked at the musto one- now shower proofing show jackets that is a fantastic idea, the number of times you take waterproof off for a 6 minute dressage test and end up sodden, cold and miserable.

SamW

Visit site
I have just put my Tweed Jacket up for sale if it's of any interest? It's brand new and never used.
PM me if your interested at all
smile.gif

xxx

lauraandjack

Visit site
OK I am really thick. I am also looking for a new hacking jacket but I have to confess I do not understand the sizing! I would probably want a size 16 as I have wide shoulders and would like to be able to fit a BP underneath (I hate them over the top) - so what size in inches is that?