looking for people to ride for in London area

Ruth85

New User
Visit site
I am contemplating moving to London to further my career prospects however I am extremely involved with horses and I think I would definitely still need to maintain this outside of my work (which is not horse orientated). I currently have my own horses and I ride for people, so I'm looking for yards/dealers to ride for in evenings/weekends, schooling horses, youngsters, showing and competing. If anyone knows a yard which could do with a confident rider to school and compete in the London area please let me know. Ta

Tash88

Visit site
Will you have a car when you move to London and do you have an idea of the area you would like to move to? I can think of a few so PM me if you want.

AlexandraR

New User
Visit site
Hi

I have just come across this post, I'm in the same position as the lady above. Having recently moved to London I'm looking for something to ride as it proving particularly costly paying ££s to ride at riding schools!

I've been riding for years, hacking, show jumping, polo. I'm based in Putney but I have a car to get about if you knew of anything is be eternally grateful!

Alex

Tash88

Visit site
I am not far from Putney Alex so if you pm me I might be able to help - probably best not to give out too much info on the public boards.

Eza - I'm afraid I am in SW London and so don't know much about the 'horsey scene' in those areas.