looking for the impossible

Maddie12321

New User
Visit site
In October 2018 we bought a horse (completely uneducated) From a dodgy dealer. Long story short we had to have her pts a couple months later. I’d love to find out about her past but know barely anything about her.
Her name is (apparently) Skye/sky she’s a very very fine breed and she’s skewbald (very dark brown patches so nearly piebald) and she was 7 when we bought her. Her front right leg was all white and her other legs were top half brown and bottom half white. She was 15.2 and She was possibly used as a trotter horse or something like that judging on her confirmation and that she had awful suspensarys. Tia
Maddie

Attachments

• 56C31C6B-68D8-4021-B478-F0B7A356D929.jpeg
    56C31C6B-68D8-4021-B478-F0B7A356D929.jpeg
    468 KB · Views: 67

FrostKitten

Visit site
I don't have an answer for you, but I do want to ask if you are sure the dealer was dodgy? Most dealers buy horses based on what they are told and usually don't have the horse very long so may not uncover any issues (if not obvious). I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience! Maybe someone knows more about her.

Maddie12321

New User
Visit site
I don't have an answer for you, but I do want to ask if you are sure the dealer was dodgy? Most dealers buy horses based on what they are told and usually don't have the horse very long so may not uncover any issues (if not obvious). I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience! Maybe someone knows more about her.
Hiya yes she 100% was and she’s very well known. Don’t want to mention names just to be on the safe Side but she’s done it to many many people x

misst

Visit site
Just wondering what part of the country you bought her from/you are in? She looks very like a horse I used to see (used as a trotter by travellers a lot) locally. Probably not the same horse but I always liked the look of this one.

Maddie12321

New User
Visit site
Just wondering what part of the country you bought her from/you are in? She looks very like a horse I used to see (used as a trotter by travellers a lot) locally. Probably not the same horse but I always liked the look of this one.
We bought her from bromsgrove from someone who only had her a few months. You don’t happen to have any pictures or know if anyone who does? X

misst

Visit site
No I live in Surrey - she just looks like the one I used to see around and wince as she was so young to be thrashed down the road:-( I didn't know the people directly but they were local "settled" travellers - but then they have a lot of coloured horses - she was just nicely marked and quite fine so I always noticed her. Sorry.

Maddie12321

New User
Visit site
No I live in Surrey - she just looks like the one I used to see around and wince as she was so young to be thrashed down the road:-( I didn't know the people directly but they were local "settled" travellers - but then they have a lot of coloured horses - she was just nicely marked and quite fine so I always noticed her. Sorry.
Oh ok, no worries. Thank you x

shergar

Visit site
On Facebook there is a page called TRACE MY HORSE U K , some one might be able to help you. Sorry for your loss .