Looking for the Lady who bought nice bay cob from Clip Clop Traders

CeeBee

Visit site
Can't find the post from a lady who bought a lovely bay cob from Clip Clop Traders a few weeks ago. Was only looking at it yesterday. I am going there on Saturday and just wondered how she is getting on. Can anyone help me find it?

Spellbound

Visit site
Did you mean this bay cob
Buster.jpg

CeeBee

Visit site
Ooh, yes, that's the one! He is so lovely! As in my OP, just wondered how you are getting on with him. And any tips or advice for my visit there on Saturday? PM if you prefer.

Spellbound

Visit site
Ahhhhhhh thanks he really is a star in the making
Even I am stunned how far he has come on in two weeks.
Fully clipped for the first time and he was an angel, also now has his legs off.
We have hacked out on our own and in company never put a foot wrong. Has taken everything in his stride even the motorway bridge never batted an eye.
I have hardly ridden for years and had zero confidence and in two weeks we have jumped some fences and ditches. Hacked in open space, schooled and he is just soooooooo super. He is going so well we have booked in for my first ever dressage in three weeks time (am very scared lol)
What yo see with Emma is what you get. Be totally straight and honest with her. She never put any pressure on to sell. She sells a lot of horses and has been going 20 years. She is lovely the horses are all a little green but they really are what she says they are. I was terrified going to a dealer after an awful experience but she restored my faith. Her reputation means everything to her and if the horse isn't right for you then you won't be buying it. She really is as simple as that.
For safe Irish Cobs she really is the place to go. If she ever has anything arrive that is a bit tricky it goes straight back to Ireland. She has new horses in all the time as she sold 4 in the week I went to see B between our 1st and 2nd view.
Emma is lovely and really will match horse to rider, be up front and be honest and you won't go wrong with her.
CeeBee what horse are you going to try? I could of bought home several from her.

CeeBee

Visit site
Going to try Alfie and possibly Billie and Charlie. Did you try any of those? Emma also said she has some new ones in who will be on her website later today. I have been looking for a while for another horse and made offers on 2, but they both failed their vettings. I live a fair way away and am seeing private sale horse in the morning, so going there in the afternoon. Most are rather above my budget, especially after my failed vettings, but I am sick of travelling all over the country to see horses that just aren't as described! Did you get your new boy vetted?

Spellbound

Visit site
Alfie wasn't at her yard when I went but I think he looks really lovely, a bit similar to my boy and if I didn't have him would certainly try him out.
Charlie was there but to small for me but he looks a really lovely type and pretty established. They were doing schooling with him and she said was coming on nicely. He looks a great boy for coloured classes quite striking.
Billy I tried out, he was really new when I went. He was a bit laid back for what I wanted but a really lovely horse. My friend hummed and harred about him. He is a lovely lovely boy and far more handsome than the pics. Will be a cracker when he is being bought on.
I was on her site this morning (bored at work) and I saw Jim who looks a really lovely coloured cob with a nice eye. He's another new one.
Emma really is worth the trek I headed up from London. If she does not have what you want now, she has all the contacts and can sure as hell find you it.
I did indeed have a 5 stage vetting done which he flew through. I have never seen a vetting so thorough and so clean.
Best of luck with your visit and please let me know how you get on. Am sure Emma will be delighted she gets such positive reviews from H&H

CeeBee

Visit site
I'm so excited about going now! I'm going in the afternoon, as seeing another horse from a private owner in the morning who also sounds really nice. Thanks for the info about Sussex Equestrian, RubyRedShoes. Have also had a quick look on their website, but think their horses look more competition types which may get a bit bored with me. But will certainly add them to my long list of sites I look at daily! Just hope I will be proudly posting a pic of my new horse like Spellbound did soon! Will let you know how I get on x