Looking for Warren House Patrick

Katieandnik

Visit site
Sad story behind why I'm looking for this horse and would rather talk about it over private message.
Can supply pictures if needed to prove I'm real lol.
I know alot about him also if needed.
He is an irish draught cross cob. Nor sure if new owner has real passport. But he was 16.2h light bay with large white blaze known as Patrick or paddy last known to be in Blackpool

nikicb

www.facebook.com
This horse - I don't know anything about him, but google brought this up:

http://www.equestrianlifemagazine.c...ren-house-patrick-1-cob-copyright-smr-photos/

SEIBKayleigh-Stockdale-on-Warren-House-Patrick-1-Cob-Copyright-SMR-Photos-682x1024.jpg

Katieandnik

Visit site
Yes that's him although he looks very posh there lol was a hairy scruff when I had him :)
I would love to get in touch with his owners now.

2beagles

New User
Visit site
ahhhh you mean the paddy that came to me emaciated with teeth as sharp as glass feet that resembled fingers and a twisted back mud fever up to his shoulder rain scald you name it poor paddy had it including a sarcoid hmm no wonder you state how smart he looks he got the right home in the end someone who actually took great care of him,it took a lot of time and money to get him looking and feeling half decent pics to prove how he came to me

2beagles

New User
Visit site
Sad story behind why I'm looking for this horse and would rather talk about it over private message.
Can supply pictures if needed to prove I'm real lol.
I know alot about him also if needed.
He is an irish draught cross cob. Nor sure if new owner has real passport. But he was 16.2h light bay with large white blaze known as Patrick or paddy last known to be in Blackpool

Attachments

• 215185_1017157955859_7456_n.jpg
    215185_1017157955859_7456_n.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 55