Looking to buy - CC on conformation please

Mirirab

Visit site
If you are in France, I would seriously consider importing from the UK. Ponies tend to command silly prices, and although there are a couple of Connemara studs in France, I think I would still prefer to import.

I have full membership of the Haras Nationaux, so if you want I can look at her breeding etc (unless you've already done that :eek: )

PS. I think she is a bit long in the back, and looks to be sickle hocked. And I think 2400€ for a 12yo mare is very expensive, unless her breeding is impeccable, and she has a good competition record.

I agree. I'm also in France, and just the fact that it's a connemara will add 1000€ to the price. You'll probably get a better quality pony, cheaper, if it's an ONC. Or import yourself.

Quartz

Visit site
She has been sold anyway now!

Thanks for all your help, it has been very interesting and will help me with my continued search.

Last edited:

MissSBird

Visit site
I agree. I'm also in France, and just the fact that it's a connemara will add 1000€ to the price. You'll probably get a better quality pony, cheaper, if it's an ONC. Or import yourself.

To be honest, that's not restricted to France. It's pretty standard here to have to pay more just for the fact it's a connie.

OP, good luck in your search :)