Looking to share

Boojackson

Visit site
Hello,
I was wondering if any of you might know of anyone looking for a sharer? I'm a returner after a 15 year break and have been riding again for just over a year having weekly lessons/hacks. I'm looking for a sane sensible type to share 1-2 days per week (pref weekdays) to hack/school and have the occasional lesson. I am very reliable and am looking to build up my confidence and knowledge on the ground as I would like to buy my own in the next few years. I live in Wandsworth so ideally looking around the A3 area (Chessington,Epsom,etc) I'm 34, 5ft8, 9 stone with gear on, and happy on ponies as well as horses. Happy to make a financial contribution.

Divasmum

Visit site
My friend has a horse stabled in Epsom and is looking for a sharer for her. Please message me if you would like me to find out more or put you in touch. This could be done through Facebook if you use that.

Tash88

Visit site
I know of a horse (not mine) who might suit you, please pm me if you are still looking, he's in the Chessington/Claygate area.

Aaida45

New User
Visit site
Nicely presented information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is good. Thanks for the post.

horzes

Visit site
I have a horse, 16 year old polo pony who is amazing and who I have had beginners on but she is also not a plod (I still play her 3 days a week!). I am looking for a way to offset the high cost of keeping a horse in London (my horses are in Richmond) so am very keen to find a nice, gentle sharer who wouldn't mind paying a bit. You sound perfect, to be honest!