Lorry graphics....please help me choose.

Bananaman

www.teamtorrent.co.uk
Having at long last bought my lovely little lorry, I am now getting round to sorting some graphics for it. Well OH is actually paying as my Christmas pressie. )

At the moment lorry is plain silver. I don't want anything too in your face, nor too boring either. I do want to include my logo, but no writing due to ops license etc.
Graphics firm have just sent the suggestions below. Colours can be changed but she has suggested darker metallic grey with a touch of another colour. I presume logo could be flipped the other way.
What do you think?

pippa.jpg

Alibear

Visit site
Number 4 is my definite favourite.
If I had to choose from the others then number 2.
Oh and I like the green but then I do like the colour green in general.

zoeshiloh

www.stowmarketanddistrictridingclub.com
2 and 4 are my favourites, but not sure I like the angle the horse is on in 2 (looks like trotting uphill) If it was me, I would op for 4 I think.

1&6 bit boring
5 looks like horse is about to trot into something
3 nice but just not liking the green flames

SVMel

Visit site
Like 4 the best, then number 2 if horsie can be put on the level!

Lucky lucky you!!!!

Bananaman

www.teamtorrent.co.uk
Thanks for all your views. It does seem that 2 and 4 are the favourites. (Mine too
smile.gif
)
Now, are we liking the green? It wasn't a colour I'd have thought of but am warming to. There are loads of silver and blue lorries out there so perhaps it's time to be different!

I do feel very lucky to have this little lorry. It's the first one of my own as I've always trailered for years. It suits me down to the ground as it is a 7.5t so strong enough to carry the Spiderman about, but with only a 16'body so very compact.
smile.gif

Stoxx

Visit site
How about a darker metallic grey and black, would look very smart. Not a fan of green at all!!

It's very personal.

I also liked number 4.

Vickijay

Visit site
I think 2 or 4.

Out of interest what do these roughly cost? Only as I have a boring blue truck and was wondering about jazzing it up a bit!

jesterfaerie

Visit site
I like 4 the most then number 2.
I like the idea of light silver, a darker grey and then a hint of colour, I think the green would look much nicer on the actual lorry than it does on the diagrams. How about burgundy or a dark purple? I think they would go nice against silver.