Lorry servicing/repair in Lincoln/Newark area

PetalPower

Visit site
Hi there, if anyone remembers my previous posts (few and far between!!) I have taken the plunge and bought a lorry. So far so good and the dodgy traveller has taken to it well so thanks for the advice and reassurance you gave me prior to purchase! I wondered if anyone had any recommendations for lorry servicing/repair/plating in the Lincoln/Newark area? The plating's not due for a while but thought it would be a good idea to put feelers out well in advance, just in case of any repairs needed as we go along!

Please feel free to PM me, I've posted this on the TR board as well but thought as it's local knowledge I'm after........... :)

Thanks in anticipation of any recommendations or places to avoid!!

Boxers

Visit site
I think there is a place in Collingham. Not sure of the name but I've seen various horse lorries there when I go by. It's just before the cross roads / traffic lights where the white pub is on the corner, coming from Newark direction.

theopuppy

Visit site
I use Paul Flintham in Upton. Not cheap but gets things working where others haven't. He will collect.
I haven't had a good experience with the guy in Cromwell.

I believe the guys in Collingham are ok[ heard good reports] but they couldn't spot what the problem was with my headlights which weren't working. Paul sorted it out from Upton.