Lost dog cornwall

bumper

Visit site
My friend has lost her year-old JRT bitch. She went off after rabbits on the outskirts of a farm near Baldhu, which is close to Carnon Downs, Threemilestone and Chacewater, and not that far from Truro, on Christmas Eve.
The local dog warden has been contacted, the police, vets, rescues, and there is a post on doglost. Apparently there was a sighting on 6th January of a loose dog matching her description, in the Truro area at Shortlanesend, and possibly a sighting in Truro itself.
She has VERY distinctive and unusual markings: all white with two tan/black eye patches, which is why she is called Goggles! In common with her sister (who I own) she also has very erect and large ears. She is microchipped, and was wearing a red collar.
Please could people in the area be alert that she is still missing...here are her doglost details:

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=26971

bumper

Visit site
I haven't, good ideas! There has been an ad in the local paper for the past two weeks, I'm keeping everything crossed, and will go have a look on gumtree and preloved now.