lost my princess

Slightly Foxed

Visit site
So sorry to hear of your loss. The loss of our animal friends is so hard, but remember the pleasure she gave you and how fortunate she was to be with a caring owner.

Hedgewitch13

Visit site
I'm so sorry for your loss. That post has made me cry :( She is pain free now and you must remember you did the right thing for her. Hugs to you xx

maxapple

Visit site
What a terribly sad post to read. I'm glad you were able to get her back home to say goodbye.

Big hugs for you xxxxxx

pintoarabian

Visit site
Clearly, a deeply heartfelt and touching post. Sometimes life can be so unfair. You did everything you possibly could have done, but it was not to be. Take comfort from the fact that you gave her a good life and cherish the memories of how she enriched your life in the time you had with her. Take care of yourself now and, in time, the final sad memory will be replaced by the happy ones.

ebonyallen

Visit site
So very sorry to read this heartbreaking for you, you are so very brave and did the best by your girl to the end. My thoughts are with you at this very hard time. Good Night and God Bless dear sweet girl x

Jojo_Pea4

Visit site
Thats brought a tear to my eyes. Thats every horse owners worst nightmare. My deepest thoughts are with you. Sleep tight x

ShadowFlame

Visit site
So, so sorry to read this. Sending huge virtual hugs your way.

I'm unsure if it's of any help, but if you'd like someone to chat to, please feel free to PM me. I lost my 5yo to colic on Sunday, so I know all too well what you're going through :(

xx