Lost my ride for the weekend

tigers_eye

Visit site
Have lost my ride for this weekend, long story but he was pushed far too hard yesterday and is lame behind today
frown.gif
. Was to be my first "proper" ride in belgium, and now we're pretty much without events until august (there are a couple but they're not ones I particularly would like to run any horse of mine, or anyone else's, at!). So now just William going!

Gamebird

Visit site
I'm not sure what this horse was but am still gutted for you
frown.gif
frown.gif

However..... you are obviously SJing supremos, so take advantage of the guaranteed good going and rack up some prize money and before you know it you will be eventing again
smile.gif

tigers_eye

Visit site
Didn't make it clear, we are eventing this weekend, after that there's bu**er all until august. However as he ably demonstrated tonight we have plenty to work on until then! Yes kerilli, Blenheim has crossed my mind, think I need to get some seriously decent sj tracks under our belts though before we head there (decent by my standards, not sj_mummy's, ie. 125+!)

yeeharider

Visit site
sorry to hear this but anyone want a ride for this year have not been cleared by neurologist to go ahead and jump not seeing him til early july and the season is progressing without us my little mare has jumped clear intro richmond and would have won skipton intro i am sure but lorry broke down jumped MK 3DE with a pole down metre class last year would be going again but I cant till I get the all clear