LOVE my pony! Goof vids and pics....

Prince33Sp4rkle

Visit site
Like a proud mother I have to show you these :)

ALL PICTURES POSTED WITH PERMISSION OF NATALIE BRIGGS! Paid for by me, and given her complete go ahead for social media and forum use. As per our previous agreement with this forum :thumbs:

So today was Goof's first solo shoot... And he was absolutely foot perfect and a pleasure to work with... Natalie didn't even realise he was a stallion until we had finished!

Over the last couple of sessions the penny has dropped about swinging forward in to the hand and being 100% in front of the leg with no reminders. The canter transitions are spot on, and we can do a shallow leg yield in walk,trot and canter... What more can you ask!

PICTURES:

gooftrot1_zps6mzusyud.jpg

gooftrot2_zpsmedil7nt.jpg

goofcanter1_zpsutiiqkuc.jpg

goofcanter2_zpsjp8hx820.jpg

goofshoot_zpsju5ackli.jpg

goofshoot2_zpsxnp3f3wf.jpg

VIDEOS:

https://www.facebook.com/DiamondsintheRoughDressage/videos/1216145168412400/
https://www.facebook.com/DiamondsintheRoughDressage/videos/1216148078412109/
https://www.facebook.com/DiamondsintheRoughDressage/videos/1216151725078411/

We have done a few sessions working in the field and *hacked* up and down the drive, and again he has been a total angel.

Bernster

Visit site
Wow is that your baby pony? Incredible improvement already. And your turnout is as amaze balls as ever. I went out with a slightly wee stained pony today, with wonky plaits, you lot put me to shame ����

spookypony

Visit site
Bloody h-e-double-hockey-sticks, he's grown up! Love the third picture!

I know you guys keep a fiendish schedule, so how do you find the time to always be so well turned out? Had hired a school last week to take the Ballerina Mare for some schooling, and was very entertained at the end: people arriving for some sort of clinic or group session, all brushed and stuff, and we were making our muddy, furry way back out of the school...

Prince33Sp4rkle

Visit site
Thank you everyone I'm so pleased with his attitude as well as his actual work....he's trying his socks off to carry humans with total safety and comfort :)

The plan is to keep him entire yes, he will go forward for grading with the AES in 2016.

The turnout thing.... Deffo easier with brown ponies but I think the key is to keep on top of it.... Manes and tails washed each week, hot clothed after work etc and the matchy... Well it takes as much time to put on clashing clothing as matching we always say! Raid prinsrk for tops and tees, they wear like iron :)

Prince33Sp4rkle

Visit site
Thank you. He's really blossomed with a little bit of work but he's not been pushed I promised, I'm just lucky he's super balanced naturally..... I just have to stay out his way and not interfere!