Lovely afternoon and evening

Pidge

Visit site
Well Mooch and kids came up this afternoon for a visit and the kids adore Sunny so sis obliged and they both had a spin on Sunny
smile.gif
Mooch your children are a credit to you as they helped skip out the boxes and fed the horses apples and then they went with sis and Sunny to the field and helped poo pick whilst I warmed Pidge up and then Mooch had a play. I am over the moon with him as I had cantered on the right and then said "prepare to be shocked at our left canter" as it leaves a lot to be desired and is usually inside out and sideways
shocked.gif
well you could have knocked me over with a feather as I put him into canter and he was straight soft and bouncy - I did at this point think I was on the wrong horse
smirk.gif
so one very happy mummy
smile.gif

Mooch then had a play and I was chuffed to bits as although keen he did behave and did some nice lateral work (not all planned mind you) and she had a couple of canters as well.
Then we all met up with my mum and dad at our local balti and had a lovely meal, much laughter, nice food and good company what more could you ask for?
So had a lovely day and just had to share
smile.gif

Pidge

Visit site
Yes it was lovely and yes am very pleased with Pidge
grin.gif
let's hope he can do the same in tomorrow's lesson!

Mooch

photobucket.com
I'm sure he will be fab in his lesson tomorrow, especially seeing as he will have ditched the numpty on his back!
grin.gif

He was very well behaved though and after the inital 'oh, I've got a novice on my back - lets go, go go' to the 'bugger she's not going to let me lean or run off' thoughts; he was an angel. It was very nice to feel such a light horse. And, his lateral work really is lovely and very, very easy! Just needed my legs longer to have made some of the turns I attempted to ask for! Doh!

Lots of fun all the same and I hope I haven't put him off having anyone else on his back?!
blush.gif

Tea was rather yummy and the kids didn't shut up about Sunny and Pidge all the way home!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Pidge

Visit site
he's got the muppet back on board tomorrow so he will be fine
smirk.gif
grin.gif

Now its nice for you to think he's light as I think he leans espeically on the left
grin.gif

Did they not sleep in the car then? glad they enjoyed themselves as was worried they would get bored?

Pidge

Visit site
thanks, it was only one lap of the school but a huge improvement!
What time are you taking Jerry tomorrow?

Mooch

photobucket.com
Nagh, was the second rider that was the muppet today! lol

No, he is light; especially compaired to Milly and it felt lovely.
grin.gif

I actually preferred his trot and canter on the left. Isn't it funny how we all find and feel things differently?

Pidge

Visit site
still can't believe you think he's light as I find him so heavy in the left or perhaps it me
blush.gif
perhaps one of these days I'll learn to ride him properly!
very strange as with us both having weaker left legs I would have assumed like me you would find him easier on the right but then again after the left canter he gave me tonight well I prefer the left at the moment! fickle us females
wink.gif

Mooch

photobucket.com
You will realise how light in the hand he is when you ride Milly! lol

I loved his long and low bit too, but as soon as he saw the other horse cantering it was 'let me, let me, let me!'
grin.gif

Pidge

Visit site
I know bless him if he sees another horse doing something especially jumping or cantering he's like "I should be doing that, come on mum" haven't got the heart to tell him off though as its not really naughty is it! cheeky boy
grin.gif