Lovely to see

S_N

Visit site
These 2 are 1/2 brother and sister. The bay gelding is a 3yo and the coloured filly a yearling. The bay on her own is their dam, who was furious that her son was in with her daughter - mother and daughter haven't seen each other since weaning, until yesterday. This video was taken this am, when I introduced the kids back in together. The mare is now settled and was grazing at the bottom of her paddock when I checked them just now.

arwenplusone

www.freewebs.com
All three looking fantastic!
laugh.gif

Nice back leg action from M there!
blush.gif
grin.gif

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
They look incredibly well.

Did you put mum back in foal this year?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you!

No I haven't, I will be breeding from her again in the future, but I did buy her to ride, so, providing I am pronounced fit by the Dr, I will be riding her soon. She threw me on Derby Day and I fractured 2 ribs, dislocated my shoulder and bruised my diaphragm. Then 2 weeks later I re-fractured my ribs and scratched a lung - I was only trying to change the dam bed ATT! Ho hum!

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Awwww!!! Sooo lovely to see! Glad M is all settled back home although her boyfriends is probably missing her!

[/ QUOTE ]

It is lovely to see the family back together. A will have lots of fun come the weekend though - it was such a shame to split them up though, bless.

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
All three looking fantastic!
laugh.gif

Nice back leg action from M there!
blush.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks hun - H should know better than to go up the back end of a horse like that!! He's very respectful of his Mother's back feet LOL!

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Happy Birthdau hun. Matilda is a right little madam, she is also stunning! Poor Hector!

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't say that. M is so damn laid back, she's horizontal! H shouldn't be so rude to provoke a warning, he respects B's back end, he'll now learn to respect his sister's.

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Lovely horses SN. Is that B's son H?
shocked.gif
cool.gif
Who is the coloured by, she is lovely.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you hun! They are both out of B. M (coloured) is by Goshka Ringo.