Loving the Fireworks!

UnaB

Visit site
Anyone elses dogs loving the fireworks?? I know a lot will be hating it (hope they are doing ok!!) but my three love them! The neighbours are letting them off across the street and the dogs are in the window watching :D

Pix

Visit site
No! They were let off about 5 metres from my window and Loki didn't even notice, unappreciative little ****!

skippy1994

Visit site
They should be banned. Everyone a talk to who own either horses or dogs, say they are teriffied of them. A friends youngster handed its self in the electric tape because some one threw a firework into the field

Goya

Visit site
Jess is petrified and laying behind the sofa, shivering and shaking for the second night on the trot.
Skye is unhappy but laying at my feet and Monty doesn't seem to care at all, (thank goodness)

Puppy

Visit site
I thoroughly enjoyed the huge display we went to last night :)

The horses were fine this morning and the dogs aren't bothered :) In fact, there's some going off just now and Fraggle is asleep on me :)

Cop-Pop

Visit site
Yellow Dog isn't bothered by them at all - we were walking round the park earlier and someone marched up to us to tell us off for walking the dog when fireworks were going off all around us, I just said that seeing as he's a gun dog he's used to loud bangs and carried on walking lol. He's now snoozing on the sofa while the nextdoor neighbours are letting them off in their garden :)