Lowther? Anyone going?

Baggybreeches

www.photobucket.com
I have decided that since OH and I have been trying to get away since April and haven't been away at all for 5 years :( that I would book for Lowther, we are (against my better judgement) going to camp. Does anyone have any tips and is there really enough to stay for 2 days? OH is a shooting and fishing kind of guy so hopefully there will be plenty to keep him amused.

Cuffey

Visit site
Think it is the Horse Driving Trials they dropped--sadly--fantastic location but problems with heavy rain etc for a couple of years.

k9h

Visit site
Yep Lowther is on but only gundogs & I think sheep dogs? Sadly no hounds (can't see why not if they have the other mutts there!)
I am wanting to go to Lowther may take my mutt for a run!!! See how mad I am! The original Lowther would of filled you for 2 days, not sure about the new Lowther. Though you could get round the trade stands in one day at the old Lowther. It was well attended but not very large. If that makes sense!?
Am also planning on going to Rydal with our hounds just need to book the day off!

Baggybreeches

www.photobucket.com
Rydal is on the 11th not the 12th which means I can't go, got to be in SOuthend for a meeting :(
Good luck with your hounds K. Ours seem to take a bit of beating at the moment!
Hounds are flying, and Master's horse has qualified for RIHS workers, HOYS workers, Foxhunter final and was 3rd in the National Novice SJ final in the main ring at Hickstead yesterday! I am going to stick around and hope that some of it rubs off on me!
:eek: