Nic

Visit site
Good ol' Ebay. Iv'e just got a brand new Toggi £90 pair for £26 BNIB
shocked.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

juliehannah58

Visit site
Have you looked at Frogpool manor, think it's www.frogpool.com they often have deals and stuff.

Also you probably tried them, but I bought two pairs of Dublin summer pleated breeches at Hickstead and they are great! I have been very impressed with them, so comfortable and washed really well too. At the show they were £40 each or two for £60 so I thought I got a bargain, but Frogpool has them on sale for £27 each - D'oh!! I will defo be getting some more, they are very flattering too, even in white!
smile.gif

vic07

Visit site
sales! - never pay full price. Can you use the fact you need bargain breeches as an excuse to go to Burghley or Blenheim????

I had some lucinda green breeches that only lasted for 3 months.

vic07

Visit site
i had 3 pairs, 2 for everyday which lasted for 3 months and the whites ones which I still have. I am very bad with breeches. A full leather seat pair will last me about a year, I just found 3 months incredibly poor at £100 per pair!. Maybe me rather than the breeches!

vic07

Visit site
Having wrecked too many breeeches to count. My favourite's are cavallo - very difficult to get hold off at less than full price. Therefore tend to have pikeur - full leather seats. Have also got some eurostars which are ok. I find toggi ones aren't tough enough for me, if i want them to last longer than 6 months have to have full leather seats - tis the only way i can keep them going!

Have you had a look on frogpool manor website as they have a sale of quite a lot of breeches at the moment! I love breeches shopping. So many colours and designs now to choose from!