lucky lucky girl

TheoryX1

Visit site
Ah bless her, what lovely memories she will have. What a good boy he is as well (Totilas I mean), even top dressage stallions like their cuddles and best of all apples.

hest

Visit site
Wow! That's got to be a moment up there with her future wedding day!

I'm going to go away and brush up on my school-girl German. I want to know what she is saying!

FrodoBeutlin

Visit site
I'm going to go away and brush up on my school-girl German. I want to know what she is saying!

The girl is a reporter for ZDF television, the woman is the Swedish groom who sleeps near Toto's stable, she cleans him with baby shampoo...Matthias says "He has no weaknesses at all". his only weakness is for apples, he'd probably do anything for them :D

hest

Visit site
The girl is a reporter for ZDF television, the woman is the Swedish groom who sleeps near Toto's stable, she cleans him with baby shampoo...Matthias says "He has no weaknesses at all". his only weakness is for apples, he'd probably do anything for them :D

Thanks for enlightening me Frodo.

I hope she remembered to say 'Danke' at the end!!

Foaling Around

Visit site
Haha love it! Baby shampoo was the only bit I managed to pick up too..... that and were they discussing that Totilas loves Lady Gaga??

Arctic Fox you got to ride Milton?! Thats AMAZING!! How come?? Did this influence the subsequent purchase of they grey in your signature?!