Luhmuhlen CCI**** report

X

xspiralx

Huge amazing congratulations - that is just a phenomenal achievement :D

MardyMare

Visit site
Well done - what a fantastic job you did getting round - those jumps are huuuuge. Even the show jumps are huge! I felt emotional reading your report - your horse is a star - and I dont even know you both :)

Festive_Felicitations

Visit site
Brilliant result! Well done both of you, and thank you for the report, very nice to hear an 'insiders' view of a 4* event.
I managed to see you SJ 'live' and I was on the edge of my seat willing William on the whole way - I hope his tounge recovers soon and its not preventing him from enjoying his well earned carrots!

Re 16A - into the water I watched some of the live coverage and several horses pecked/staggered on landing, so may there was someting 'off' with the ground, and from the photos you recovered a lot more stylishly than some!

Good luck with the rest of the season I look forward to reading more of your great reports.

Broodle

Visit site
Crikey - blimmin well done!!! Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us. Don't mind admitting that I got a bit teary reading your report - just amazing :)

Firewell

Visit site
Great report, thanks for taking the time to share. The fences OMG!!! I can't even imagine how brave you must be lol. Amazing well done :).

BeckyD

Visit site
Fantastic! Well done!! You must be so proud to have done so well - shame about the 4 rails SJ but at least you know why and hopefully it won't happen again.

kir90

Visit site
Fantastic report! Thankyou for sharing that with us! Huge congratulations to you! You deserve it! Those fences looked huge! Wide as well as tall. Hope William enjoys his little break.

TableDancer

Visit site
Fantastic report and, once again, huge huge well done :) :) :) So glad to hear he's come out of it well, look forward to the next report ;)

Don't blame you re No 13, first of all it looked MASSIVE and secondly I know W hasn't always been the biggest fan of ditches and there's nothing worse than riding a big ditch on a horse who doesn't like them :p So an extra well done for all the time and effort you've put into dealing with that particular issue - I think you can put that in the "Sorted" folder now :D

H-J

www.piczo.com
Massive massive well done to you and William! What a fantastic achievement you must be bouncing off the walls with pride!! So pleased for you :) Hope you are coming over here soon so we can all see Williams do his thing!

Saucisson

Visit site
Congratulations to you, William and all your team. You must be chuffed to bits! :)

I guess I won't be seeing you on the 60cm circuit then? :D:D:D