Lunge lines - Shopping

Carlosmum

Visit site
Recommendations please for a good quality heavy duty lunge line/training line. I used to have a cottage craft line with grips at intervals, sadly its died.
Now I'm looking for something with a bit if weight about it rather than the airy fairy ones I see. To be used for lunging, long lining and ground work. its difficult to tell in online shops what the quality is like. More expensive may not be better quality! Thanks all

Littlebear

Visit site
For long reining, i recommend buying a pair made for it, they save trying to manage the excess lunge line, quite cheap and make life much easier.

Bradsmum

Visit site
My lunge line and long reins are different thicknesses. For lunging I like a thicker line but long reining I buy the light, thin lunge reins otherwise it gets too bulky in your hands. Plenty on the market here in the UK!

Zuzan

Visit site
My lunge line and long reins are different thicknesses. For lunging I like a thicker line but long reining I buy the light, thin lunge reins otherwise it gets too bulky in your hands. Plenty on the market here in the UK!

I haven't seen any that are cotton webbing in the Uk.. having searched extensively when looking for my own.. do point me to a supplier of good cotton lunge lines in the UK