Lunge roller recommendations?

xgemmax

Visit site
Can anyone recommend a decent lunge roller? Want one with the padded panels to keep off the spine. Don’t really want a webbing one, would prefer leather or other material as webbing seems to rub him.

Also has anyone replaced the girth part to use an elasticated short girth instead of the girth that comes with them? Horse is quite sensitive and does not really like non elastic girth’s, want to make it as comfortable as possible!

thanks in advance! ?

bouncing_ball

Visit site
Can anyone recommend a decent lunge roller? Want one with the padded panels to keep off the spine. Don’t really want a webbing one, would prefer leather or other material as webbing seems to rub him.

Also has anyone replaced the girth part to use an elasticated short girth instead of the girth that comes with them? Horse is quite sensitive and does not really like non elastic girth’s, want to make it as comfortable as possible!

thanks in advance! ?

I’ve got a fairly standard leather one. I added extra foam pads duct taped either side of the existing back pads. I use it over a sheepskin saddle pad. I use a dressage girth.

Iznurgle

Visit site
I have the Shires faux sheepskin one and use a gel pad underneath over the spine, and have had no issues. Plenty of rings for attachments and plenty cheap. I only use mine for two horses about once a week each and have had no issues.