Lurcher puppy coming home with me tomorrow!

Spotherisk

Visit site
Rubbish pics cos I’m on my own, but here he is, no name yet (ideas welcome!), we already have Doddi and Louis so not to end with an ee sound. Mum is small rough haired part Bedlington lurcher, dad pure whippet. He should make 20 to 21”. He’s travelled from Cheshire to Devon today and has been very good, peeing outside, had drink, lunch, zoomies then snoozies. Yet to meet the others!CD3AD6B1-96F9-47DD-97D7-1BF0F4FF02C9.jpegE15469A8-5AAA-4DA1-B396-34F32BB347DB.jpeg

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i am soooo envious, he sounds exactly like my old lurcher and i miss her every day. she was fawn but similar size....he is beautiful

shadow, ghost, rupert, rafa, jazz, jake,

Smitty

Visit site
Well, you could have dropped me one off in Somerset on your way past!! Just lovely. I would call him Grabber ?

There is a solitary Romany caravan on a lane near me with the best trad shaggy lurcher. They are just my favourite dogs. I am afraid I'm not keen on the bull crosses that are being bred nowadays.

Spotherisk

Visit site
He’s settling in really well, asleep on the sofa now. This was earlier today when he found a tripe stick just so exciting!
Well, you could have dropped me one off in Somerset on your way past!! Just lovely. I would call him Grabber ?

There is a solitary Romany caravan on a lane near me with the best trad shaggy lurcher. They are just my favourite dogs. I am afraid I'm not keen on the bull crosses that are being bred nowadays.

I’m not keen on bull either although I do know some lovely bull lurcher - I like mine small! I met the breeder at Yatton. ?