LW t/o rug with hood.

druid

Visit site
For a 17hh ISH what would you choose within a budget of £90? (Anythign bar Masta and shires, please)

I'll probably go for Horseware but, please, try and disuade me.

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
My 17hh ISH has a Weatherbeeta Landa
grin.gif
I've found it pretty good
laugh.gif

EllieBeast

Visit site
and a fourth, had mine 3 years and counting, not a mark on it, and very waterproof. (obviously has been re-proofed by now, otherwise would be a wonder-rug!)
Sarah xXx

RachelB

Visit site
Sorry, but I'm not going to make the fifth person!!! I bought a Landa for my ID X TB, she's 15.3hh but has enormous shoulders. The darned rug would NOT stay upright, and I had to have the straps at the front on the last (widest) hole, which meant that the velcro bit didn't do up and the material rucked up and rubbed, and the shoulder darts made the lining pull back further than the outer and the shoulders turned in. I hear they are good for skinnies but I wouldn't waste my money again if I bought another chunky!
I believe the Amigos are very good, and my Mark Todds have all been fab for my chunkies, especially now they aren't so pricey as they ised to be compared to other rugs. Of course, if you happen to find a £50 note lying on the floor tomorrow, you could always get a Fal... (my brother once found a £50 note in the market in town - I was SO jealous, he always spots good things!)

CJ1

Visit site
the only problems with the Amigo/Horseware is that they have the T clasp at the front and are non adjustable.

(im on the WB Landa bandwagon, absolutely brilliant on my chesty boy)

Tempi

Visit site
i just brought Bloss a LW turnout with detachable hood from equestrian clearance - as you know Bloss is VERY well built (my trainer said she looked like a stallion last night
crazy.gif
)- anyways, its a masta one and it cost £60 including postage. it hasnt arrived yet, but she already has a masta and that fits her really well.

lisan

pets.webshots.com
I got one of these, as I already have 2 l/w but with no neck http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...N%3AIT&rd=1
Was very pleased with it, quick delivery, quality etc and it was too big!! (they did'nt have any in 6'6)
So a lady at the yard bought it off me and and sold me her Saxon L/W turnout with full neck for £20 - so I then sold my Loveson L/W with no neck to another girl on the yard for £20, so now still have two L/W but one with neck as I wanted and have'nt spend any money, yay!
Anyway, if I had the cash would have chosen the Weatherbeeta one!